hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] May Day

From: Julian Vincent
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] May Day
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:58:58 +0300

But woe be to himby whom the name of the Lord isblasphemed. 5 And I myself give thanks toGod for you, that you receive themas the Lord shall receive you. She answeredme, I am taken up hither to accusethee of sin before the Lord. 18 For he has had his conversationwithout blame among us; and I supposealso with you. and I being full of sorrowand weeping, answered, Hail Lady! 10 Wherefore let it be yourendeavour to partake all of thesame holy eucharist. Be longsuffering therefore towards eachother in meekness; as God istowards you. to abstain from such persons, andnot to speak with them, neither inpublic nor in private. 20 But flee all divisions, as thebeginning of evils. For he that in these things cannotgovern himself, how shall he beable to prescribe them to another? Fare-well in Christ Jesus ourcommon hope. For if you, shall be silent in mybehalf, I shall be made partaker ofGod. REFERENCES TO THE SEVEN EPISTLES OF IGNATIUS. No, said she: buthear the words which I am aboutto speak unto thee. No, said she: buthear the words which I am aboutto speak unto thee. Nor shall any thing that you havedone be lost to you. 10 May God be your reward,for whom whilst ye undergo allthings, ye shall attain untohim. Be strongunto the end, in the patience ofJesus Christ. 8 I have not written to you afterthe flesh, but according to the willof God. 14 Please him under whom yewar; and from whom ye receiveyour wages. I exhort you in a few words;I pray you believe me. 19 She replied, Far be any suchthing from the servant of God. 20 Be ye safe in the Lord JesusChrist; and in favour with allyours. 12 Enforces unity and subjection to the bishop. REFERENCES TO THE SEVEN EPISTLES OF IGNATIUS. 5 And I myself give thanks toGod for you, that you receive themas the Lord shall receive you. I exhort you in a few words;I pray you believe me. And when I said,It is written; they answeredfrom what lay before them in thecorrupted copies. 9 But I know that even after hisresurrection he was in the flesh;and I believe that he is still so. and I lookingupon her, answered, Lady, whatdost thou do here? But woe be to himby whom the name of the Lord isblasphemed. 3 For though I am alive at thewriting of this, yet my desire isto die. Have I not alwaysreverenced thee as a sister? Suffer me to enter into purelight, where being come, I shallbe indeed the servant of God. My soul be security forthem that submit to their bishop,with their presbyters and deacons. For he that in these things cannotgovern himself, how shall he beable to prescribe them to another?