hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] finally

From: Madge Mccoy
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] finally
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:42:49 +0700

The copy which I have used belongs to a reissue dated 1877. 509 | or | Ch`u invades Wu, but is signally defeated at Yu-chang. Her long military annalsstretch back to a point at which they are lost in the mists oftime. Ssu-ma Jang-chu, whose family name was T`ien, lived in thelatter half of the 6th century B. Ssu-ma Jang-chu, whose family name was T`ien, lived in thelatter half of the 6th century B. The nucleus of this work is probably genuine, though largeadditions have been made by later hands. The ancients were particularly chary of allowing mere novices to botch their work. There are two passages in Sun Tzu in which he alludes tocontemporary affairs. My friend Sheng-yu has not fallen into this mistake. His biography is given in theSAN KUO CHIH, ch. The temple in question is still visited bythose about the ascent of the Western Sacred Mountain. These two paragraphs are extremely valuable as evidence ofthe date of composition. Ssu-ma Jang-chu, whose family name was T`ien, lived in thelatter half of the 6th century B. Although a forgery, the workis well put together. There are two passages in Sun Tzu in which he alludes tocontemporary affairs. This is a discussion of 29 difficult passages in Sun Tzu. My friend Sheng-yu has not fallen into this mistake. The objects of the rack and of military weapons are essentially the same. 64, and infra at thebeginning of the INTRODUCTION. It is been furnished with acommentary by the well-known Sung philosopher Chang Tsai. HUANG CH`AO CHING SHIH WEN PIEN (1826), ch. Wrongly attributedto Ssu-ma Jang-chu of the 6th century B. This is a discussion of 29 difficult passages in Sun Tzu. The answer, I fear, mustbe in the negative. | Decisive battle of Po-chu, and capture of Ying.