hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] [Adv] for Monday In motion for HYWI.PK

From: cgccju nmquazgh
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] [Adv] for Monday In motion for HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:29:55 +0100

A stick in the mud. Water it down. Your ass is grass.A rolling stone gathers no moss.A rose is a rose is a rose.Still water runs dirty and deep. What's done is done. Through the grapevine. That's a whole new can of worms. Stand your ground.The sun will shine into our yard to. She's a nut. Useless as tits on bull. When we love - we grow. Sturdy as an oak. Take time to smell the roses.Plant kindness and gather love. Wait and see. Timber!Slow as a snail. Water doesn't run uphill.