hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] gushy

From: Emery Romero
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] gushy
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 15:47:26 +0530

WE SEE A RUN STARTING TO HAPPEN.
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading
Alert on  W T A F  last time.

Trading Date : 05/06/06
Name : Wataire Industries Inc.
T i c k e r : W T A F Timing is everything!
Profits of 200-400 % EXPECTED
Price : $0.60
4 WEEK PROJECTION : $1 - $3
Expectations : MAX

That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
Get  W T A F  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3
days!!!
Remember the gains from our recent "S t r o n g  B u y"
recommendations...
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on
W T A F  and watch for a big movement !!!
This company is doing incredible things.
Explosive pick for our members.