hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] Greetings.

From: Nazik Hariri
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] Greetings.
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 03:27:36 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Greetings.
 I AM  Nazik Audeh Hariri, wife of of The Late Prime
Minister of Lebanese, Mr. Rafik Hariri. I am 60 years Old.I am a
citizen of Saudi Arabia due to marriage, but am residing now in London
at present which will be probably be my final Resting Place.I was born
an orphan in 1946.I was blessed to have married a humble and a kind
man, Mr Rafik Hariri, we are both are muslim, we both worked hard and
struggled and the almighty Allah Blessed us abundantly with Riches. We
both had seven children and seven grandchildren.In 1969, My Husband
established his own construction company CICONEST, which benefited
greatly from the oil price boom of the 1970s, accumulating vast amounts
of wealth in a short period of time, my late husband emerged to become
a powerful construction tycoon. On February 14, 2005 Rafik Hariri(My
Husband) was assassinated, along with at least 16 others, when
explosives equivalent to around 300 kg of C4 were detonated as his
motorcade drove near the Saint George Hotel in Beirut.I am now old,
sick and unhappy.Well i dont want to re-marry due to i want to cherish
my husband's memories.Currently am in Hospital Suffering from Cancer
and had a stroke which has affected my speech.The left side of my body
is Paralysed.The Doctors say i have few months left to live, I can only
move my right hand with which i have written is beign sent to you via
email by my private computer.I have litle time so i have commited it to
spreading my wealth towards better health care for mankind because this
will be what my Husband Wanted.I am currently beign attended to by a
private nurse at my Abode.I have embarked some funds for the management
and to upgrade and build a new cancer research facility where i was
beign Treated up to a few months ago.This will provide better health
care for other cancer Patients.I dont know you, i was able to get your
email address through yahoo database, ofwhich i apologise if this in
kind of expose your privacy, there are several projects of which i dont
have time to execute at present, so i am contacting different
Individuals with the hope that you will carry out my instructions for
the sake of Humanity.Before the Death of my Husband, he deposited about
$10 Million Usdollars in currency and gold with a Financial Company.All
Documents and paperworks are with my Lawyer.I want you to take Custody
of the Deposite, and Use the Money to Build an orphange in your country.
You will name it after my Late Husband, RAFIK HARIRI ORPHANAGE HOME.I
do not want any of my Children or relatives to benefit from these as
there are other family Investments, they can share, meanwhile you have
to know that i did not disclose to any of them where i am currently in
or my location, Well my husband always talk about giving to the POOR
and the less PRIVILEDGED, and this is what good humanity is all about.
Well all i need from you is your assurance that you will use this funds
Judiciously as Stated in this message. I am not able to use my Laptop
as often as i will like due to the ADVICE given me by the Doctors.This
is all for now, remain blessed by the Allah
you can log on to (www.
hariri.info) to read more about my late husband and the family
Nazik
Audeh Hariri(Mrs.)