hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] POSTCODELOTERY- NL

From: infol2006vvktei
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] POSTCODELOTERY- NL
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:40:04 -0500

Postcode Lottery INT'L
Patenlaan 23, 2288ee Ri<B>j</B>wijk
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Joan Van Henk(Lottery Co-ordinator)
www.postcodeloterij.nl

ATTN:

CONGRATULA<SPAN>TIONS!!!

We are </SPAN>pleased to inform you of th<STRONG>e </STRONG>result of the
Postcode Lottery.NL Winners International programs held on the 12th March,
2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 0175655522 with prize #:
31765549 NL drew €1,000,000.00 whic<SPAN>h was firs</SPAN>t in the first class
of t<SPAN>he draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).
Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that yo</SPAN>u keep your winning
infor<I>ma</I>tion confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully
remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere
to,in order to avoid  loss of your <EM>cas</EM>h prize - winners of our cash
prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of
this program by other particip<I>an</I>ts. It is important to note that this
draws were<S> </S>conducted formally, and winners are selected through an
internet ballot system from 50,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses -
the draws are conducted around the world through our internet based ballot
sy<STRONG>ste</STRONG>m. The promotion is sponsored and
pr<STRIKE>o</STRIKE>moted Postcode Lottery.NL . We congratulate you once again.
We hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is
€85million.  Remember,all winnings must be claimed not later than 20day<SPAN>s
from today.A</SPAN>fter this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited
and included in the next sweepstake. Please, in o<SPAN>rder to av</SPAN>oid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning
numbers in all correspondence with us. C<STRIKE>o</STRIKE>ngratulation<S>s</S>
once again from all members of Postcode Lottery-NL.Thank you for being part of
our promotional program.

For immediate release of you<FONT face=Tahoma>r</FONT> cash prize to you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank
address written below.

Send them the following informations:

(i)  Your name,
(ii) C<SPAN>ontact telephone and fax number</SPAN>s
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
(v<SPAN>i) Notifica</SPAN>tion date.

Contact person: Mr.Patrick Rowley
E-mail:  address@hidden
Tel:  00 31 633 701 450

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,
Joan Van H<SPAN>enk(Lottery Co-ordinator</SPAN>)