hurdfr-paris

[Hurdfr-paris] hey there

From: Bob U. Sousa, Jr
Subject: [Hurdfr-paris] hey there
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 08:17:48 -0200

Hello address@hidden,

You are approved for re feyenance

Get your eMONeEY fast. We can close your L0eAN in days, not months.

U S  $ 300 ,000       eL0 eANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE ePRACT ICALLY eGIVIeNG eAWAY MOeNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreess below and paste in your WEeB BROeWSER:

awfully.realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Longer than sun, or any revolving satellite,=20.
Children sold away from me, I'm husband sold, too.=20.
Weep not, my darling,.
'Well if you had to think about it now, what would you think?'.
With these kisses let me remove your tears;=20.

Thanks Alot,
Oscar Rupprecht