hurdextras-hackers

Re: Patch for HURDEXTRAS cvsfs

From: Stefan Siegl
Subject: Re: Patch for HURDEXTRAS cvsfs
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 23:35:35 +0200

Hi Alfred,

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <address@hidden> writes:
> Would you mind if Aanjhan (or someone else) could commit simple
> changes to cvsfs?  You'd get the final say.

It's perfectly okay for me if others commit to the cvsfs translator's
cvs repository. Actually this is what CVS is good for, this is if
something wrong is committed it can be reverted easily.

>    Last but not least the patch was not too urgent imho.
>
> True, but it did linger for quite a while.
>
> [...]
> A maintainer should atleast take a few minutes once a week to look

Please note that I responded within four days, i.e. I did not exceed
the limit you propose. Well, I tend to be busy during the week,
i.e. need to earn some money to make a living from. Therefore I need
to limit my effort towards free software to weekends.

cheers,
  stesie

--
you can't hug your children with nuclear arms