hurdextras-hackers

Re: [Hurdextras-hackers] Unionfs and Netio

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: [Hurdextras-hackers] Unionfs and Netio
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:20:44 +0100

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 02:43:47PM +0100, Moritz Schulte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> regarding netio: forget it.  Some time ago I was talking with Marcus
> about an inclusion of netio into the Hurd code.  This discussion was
> followed by some important improvements of netio, some internal
> reorganization and a name change: socketio.  This new socketio
> consists of a single C file.
>
> This means that the netio found in the hurdextras CVS is not uptodate
> anymore.  I should commit a note saying so...
>
> Marcus: were there any issues left regarding the inclusion?

Sorry, I am completely out of touch with the Hurd currently (since christmas
actually), and I can't tell when I am going to be back in the saddle.
Actually I only know that it won't be this month.  You better post the last
version to the mailing list, and maybe submit it into Savannah as a patch.

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/