hurd-devel

Re: Moving old GNU Hurd stuff out of the way

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Moving old GNU Hurd stuff out of the way
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:35:40 +0100

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 04:29:16PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Done and done.

How convenient!  Thank you very much.

> For gnu-0.2, I think we should move its README to
> README.old and install a new README that refers to Debian/Hurd.
> Want to send me this new README?

Sure, I just am slow on the uptake, and ftp.gnu.org doesn't let me in (too
many anonymous users), so I am not sure what you did already and still plan
to.  Do you mean everything else will stay intact?  Because I was going to
start with "This directory used to contain the GNU 0.2 distribution" and
then stopped because I wasn't sure if I'd be lying or not.

Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden
Marcus Brinkmann              GNU    http://www.gnu.org    address@hidden