hurd-devel

web pages

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: web pages
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:18:38 +0200

Hi,

what are our policies with regards to the web pages?

I think some updates are quite urgent.  There is a hurd-web group, and they
are working on the grand reorganization, however, in the mean time I think
it is necessary to get some content up.  For example, the installation
instructions (Matt's easy guide) are out of date, and the news items...
well.  I also think about adding the sheets and text of my talk.

Is there anything I should know, like do we need copyright assignments, etc?

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden