hurd-devel

Re: continuing documentation

From: Roland McGrath
Subject: Re: continuing documentation
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:04:55 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds reasonable enough to me.  Note e.g. that some of the header comments
have been changed lately, because of behavior changes or to clarify or fix
mistakes, and I don't think the corresponding manual sections have been
updated.  So something along these lines is certainly needed.

What really matters most is what is convenient for the particular people
who are going to work on documentation.  I don't expect to be one.