help-xlogmaster

Help regarding database

From: Ashish Chorge
Subject: Help regarding database
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am not able to use database button in xlogmaster.

I installed xlogmaster 1.6.0 using rpm package on Linux 9.1 and then create a database xlog in mysql
but while customizing the options if i pressed database button then it will give me error as segmentation error.
Then I tried "xlogmaster -database /var/lib/mysql/xlog" then it will give me permission denied or directory is either empty error.

Please suggest me the solution.

Thank you.