help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] can't burn vcd's

From: oeren
Subject: [VCDImager] can't burn vcd's
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:18:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, and i'm also new for linux. I downloaded & compiled vcdimager yesterday, but it seems that i couldn't get advantage of it yet. I use Suse 8.0. I want to duplicate a vcd. Here's the process i followed, please let me know if i've done anything wrong..

on the console,

1. i used vcdrip to rip an mpeg out of the original vcd.
2. then i used vcdimager to create a .bin file from this mpeg.
3. then i used cdrecord to write this image on a recordable cd (in dao mode)

The result was not a vcd..

Any help?

OGUZ EREN
YAPI VE KREDI BANKASI A.S. / TEKNOLOJI YONETIMI
Tel : 262 647 21 29
Fax : 262 647 17 12
www.ykteknoloji.com

Bu mesajda, yalnizca  muhatabini ilgilendiren, kisiye veya kuruma ozel bilgiler yer aliyor olabilir. Mesajin muhatabi  degilseniz, icerigini ve varsa ekindeki dosyalari kimseye aktarmayiniz ya da kopyalamayiniz. Boyle bir durumda lutfen gondereni uyarip, mesaji imha ediniz. Gostermis oldugunuz hassasiyetten oturu tesekkür ederiz.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you for your co-operation.