help-texinfo

Command to open info node with these special characters: `'“”

From: Mekeor Melire
Subject: Command to open info node with these special characters: `'“”
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 23:34:32 +0000

Hello,

Emacs Org-Mode's manual "org" has a chapter called

        15.3.1 Bibliography options in the “biblatex” and “csl” export
        processors

You can find it online here:

https://orgmode.org/manual/Bibliography-options-in-the-_0060_0060biblatex_0027_0027-and-_0060_0060csl_0027_0027-export-processors.html

I wonder, which command-line argument do I have to pass to "info" in
order to jump to this node? Especially, I wonder how to quote the
special symbols “ and ”. This did not work for me:

        info '(org)Bibliography options in the “biblatex” and “csl” export
        processors'

(Sorry for the confusing newlines.)

Cheers
Mekeor