help-texinfo

Re: @chapter starting at specified number

From: pietru
Subject: Re: @chapter starting at specified number
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:52:37 +0200

I dot not see it solving the problem.  If I have one chapter in a file, could I
make it
show as chapter 5.  I have been using @unnumbered to do that.  My understanding
has been
that @lowersections commands change chapters to sections, sections to
subsections, and so
on.  But the chapter numbering stays the same.