help-texinfo

Re: @smallverbatim

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: @smallverbatim
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 14:30:33 +0200

Yes, I confirm they are good and approve them being set
by dafault.  Do you mean I simply call @quotation
rather than @smallquotation.  It certainly makes things
easier.  Almost always I use @smallbook, and even for
@smallbook, the small versions are also better.  Can
you see if they can be used by default as well for
@smallbook.