help-texinfo

[help-texinfo] Cross-References display undefined when using @include

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: [help-texinfo] Cross-References display undefined when using @include
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:40:56 +0200

Dear Compeers,

I have written a bibliography chapter in file "bibl.texi"

Then I included "bibl.texi" in my main file "umrq.texi", and included
cross-references
to anchors defined in "bibl.texi".

Running "texi2pdf umrq.texi", I have noticed that cross-references in the main
text
show as undefined. Yet when I place the cursor on the cross-reference the page
number
is correct and when I click on the cross-reference, the link gets me directly
to the
correct bibliography item.

Have tried to solve the problem by running "Compile and View" from emacs rather
than
the command line but I am getting the same problem.