help-texinfo

Re: [help-texinfo] html: playing with the style

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] html: playing with the style
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 18:42:05 +0200

Hi all,

> Le 27 avr. 2019 à 09:52, Akim Demaille <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
> Hi Patrice!
>
>> Le 26 avr. 2019 à 23:38, Patrice Dumas <address@hidden> a écrit :
>>
>> For text within a paragraph, it is better to use inline conditionals,
>> like @inlineraw{html, <b style="color:\name\">\text\</b>}, so the whole
>> could be something like
>>
>> @macro color{name, text}
>> @inlinefmtifelse{html, @inlineraw{html, <b style="color:\name\">\text\</b>},
>> \text\}
>> @end macro
>
> Excellent!  That is exactly what I needed, it works brilliantly.  Sorry I
> missed that in the documentation :(

Actually it works so well that now I wish I could also use
colors in PDF.  I have played with \pdfsetcolor, tweaked
with whatever seemed relevant in texinfo.tex, but to no
avail.  The Internet offers nothing interesting on "Texinfo
PDF colors" (except for URLs).

Even something copied straight from texinfo.tex does not work:

@macro dwarning{text}
@inlinefmtifelse{tex, @inlineraw{tex, {\setcolor{\linkcolor}}} \text\
@inlineraw{tex, {\endlink}}, \text\}
@end macro