[Help-sweater] Fashion garment accessories

From: armo3
Subject: [Help-sweater] Fashion garment accessories
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:19:18 +0800

Dear Sirs,

Very glad to introduce ourselves that deal in plastic products in Taiwan. We produce TPU elastic tapes,TPU bra straps with fashion designs, silicon bras, PVC shoes strips,waist belts for garment,etc. Welcome to visit our homepage http://www.brastrap-armo.com.  We have factories in Guangzhou,China who mainly produce some part of our products as the assistant. Welcome to check the attachment on photos of our fashion design shoulder straps and tapes.

Our elastic tapes are very suitable for underwears,bras,swimwears,sportwears,T-shirts,leotards,caps,hats,briefs,

socks,infantwears,pyjamas,baby diapers,childrenwears,pants,lingeries,bed covers,seat covers and so on. We have good quality and competitive prices.  Our TPU elastic tapes are very soft,thin,slim,and good elasticity. And are very much compete with Mobilon(Japanese).

Our TPU elastic products are made from environmental protection material which with good elasticity. We have certificates of ITS international inspection and European OKO standard.

We will be higly appreciate for your interest on our products and welcome your any enquiries. Please feel free to contact with us for any information. We would like to service for you sincerely and wish to have business cooperation with you honor company.

Best regards,

Celia

ARMO PLASTIC PRODUCT(GUANGZHOU)CO.,LTD.

No.89 Bicun, East District of Econ & Tech Development Zone, Guangzhou, China.

Tel:86-20-62662233

Fax:86-20-62662138

Http://www.brastrap-armo.com

E-mail: address@hidden