[Help-sweater] Special offer.

From: Kathrine Thompson
Subject: [Help-sweater] Special offer.
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:47:20 +0300

Dear,

Spending a lot of money buying expensive American medications? Find more affordable options!
Purchase your medications in Canada with MyCanadianPharmacy online store.

We have a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products, low prices, high level of service, friendly and helpful staff. Fast delivery!

To visit our site and obtain more information about medications, prices, payment and delivery conditions, click here.
http://www.niiq.hk

Security and confidentiality is essential and guaranteed.

Best regards,
Kathrine Thompson