[Help-sweater] Important Changes to Online Consent and Access Agreement

From: Wells Fargo Online
Subject: [Help-sweater] Important Changes to Online Consent and Access Agreement
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:41:50 +0100

e-gold logo

Dear Customer:

Wells Fargo is constantly striving to provide you with more convenience, control, and security to assist you in managing your finances. As part of our ongoing efforts to make it easier for you to use our online services, we have revised the Wells Fargo E-Sign Consent and Online Access Agreement that you reviewed and accepted when you began to use Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Business Online® Banking service(s).

To validate your Online Access , click and login through the link below:

https://www.wellsfargo.com

Thank you for your co-operation,
Wells Fargo - Online Banking Department

This is an automatic message,please do not reply.

© 1999 - 2007 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved.