[Help-sweater] Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

From: Fabrizio Wagnblas
Subject: [Help-sweater] Introduce special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:11:11 +0300

Dear Customer,

We've got a little question for you. How were the pills that you bought on the Web last time?

Believe us, the quality can be much better than that! Only at LegalRXmedications you will be able to get 100% generic medication at prices lower than you can imagine! No prescription needed!

Bad health is no longer a problem! Enjoy healthy life with LegalRXmedications! Hurry up to buy pills at a special discount price! Save money on medication without risking it - buy drugs at Name!

Sincerely yours,
LegalRXmedications!