[Help-sweater] Read this special offer.

From: Gregory Minor
Subject: [Help-sweater] Read this special offer.
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:46:09 +0360

Dear,

Some days ago we discussed health problems and you asked me to advise some reliable online drugstore. I promised to send you a link to USDrugs store. This is a leading USA online distributor of high quality medications.

They take extreme care to protect your personal information and your purchase will be secure and confidential.
I’d like to add that their service is really good and I always get my order fast and at a price that saves me money.

Click here to buy.
http://www.jujuq.hk

Please read one of our testimonials which indicates that we are a really reliable online drugstore.
Rik, 35 years old, "My father-in-low takes Celebrex on a daily basis. It is extremely important for him never to run out of it. I want to say thanks to UsDrugs shop. I can rely on their fast service. And I save much with them. Thanks a lot, folks!"

Don’t forget to ask for discount!

Best regards,
Gregory Minor