[Help-sweater] fwd:Special discounts for all our customers!

From: Sonny Padgett
Subject: [Help-sweater] fwd:Special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:35:27 -0060

Dear,

This is a special pharmacy bulletin dedicated to MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore, one of the most trusted Canadian drugstores on the Internet.
MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore offers quality medications at low prices. The selection of products will impress you and exceed your expectations.

We have a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products, low prices, high level of service, friendly and helpful staff. Fast delivery!

Visit our store and check it.
http://www.ttery.hk

You will never receive counterfeit or faked medications! You are safe with us!
We also guarantee complete confidentiality of your information.

Best regards,
Sonny Padgett