[Help-sweater] re:Forget about fake medicines!

From: Tracey Lang
Subject: [Help-sweater] re:Forget about fake medicines!
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:04:15 +0000

Dear,

Let me inform you that now you have an excellent opportunity to buy medications avoiding embarrassment and loss of time. Enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office at the time that suits you best!

They provide clients with a wide rage of top quality medications. Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health, Weight loss and other medications are available.
They have great pricing and service.

Just click here to order and your medications will be delivered quickly and safely to your doorstep!
http://www.lesto.hk

Just check out one of our testimonials!
Brian, 40 years old, "Received my order today. Very impressed with the time of delivery. My pills arrived safely packed and in good condition. Thanks. I’ll be back."

Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed. Now you don’t have to buy your medications overseas!
We’ll never sell you fake or counterfeit medications.

Best regards,
Tracey Lang