[Help-sweater] Do you want to get a special discount on medications? It

From: Robert Andaya
Subject: [Help-sweater] Do you want to get a special discount on medications? It is easy.
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 23:54:44 -0120

Dear,

I know that you purchase expensive American drugs and are looking for possibility to save on them. I advise you to buy medications in Canada.
I understand your fears to be scammed or receive counterfeit medications. Don't worry! Canadian medications are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards followed in the United States!

Customer service people there are always friendly and helpful. Real professionals, I must admit. You don't have to worry, every piece of information you leave them will remain strictly confidential.

Click here to order.
http://www.ivesy.hk

No scamming and no frauds are possible

Best regards,