[Help-sweater] Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Nathanial Granke
Subject: [Help-sweater] Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:19:22 -0060

Dear Customer.

Good news from USDrugs store! We launch Christmas Campaign and introduce special discounts for all our customers! Take advantage of our special Christmas discounts and save your money.

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online.

It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.
No scamming and no frauds!

Please click here for more information.
http://www.znamil.hk

Order now and save on your medication.