[Help-sweater] Merry Christmas and good health to you!

From: Abel Cantu
Subject: [Help-sweater] Merry Christmas and good health to you!
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:52:15 -0060

Dear Customer.

As Christmas is coming up we are happy to grant you a special 20% discount on medications which you can buy in USDrugs store.

USDrugs online store is your reliable source for high quality and cheap medication. Buying medications directly in the USA will prevent you from getting fake medications.

High quality of the medications is the subject of our primary concern. Ordering from USDrugs is easy, absolutely secure and confidential.

Excellent service and prompt delivery will satisfy demands of all our customers.

To order your medications just click here.
http://www.jeygooden.hk

Buy now!
Limited stock available!

Best regards,