[Help-sweater] We’d like to present you a speci al offer.

From: Karen Santiago
Subject: [Help-sweater] We’d like to present you a speci al offer.
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:52:49 -0060

Dear,

It's time for Christmas discounts! Merry Christmas from MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store!
Buy cheap Canadian medications and save up to...%

Your health and wellness is the main focus of our professional team and we are glad to offer you really top quality products!

You can buy Canadian medications at prices which are really lower than American medications prices without compromising quality.

Click here to check:
http://www.sweepor.hk

With best regards,
Dr Karen Santiago