[Help-sweater] You think that the box of chocolate candies is the bigges

From: dani cxxc
Subject: [Help-sweater] You think that the box of chocolate candies is the biggest pleasure in life. Change your mind with Anatrim.
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:10:00 -0000

With Anatrim you will have to make extra holes in your belt.

languages the similarities of look and sound between words which have nosimilarity in meaning are a fruitful source of perplexity to the foreigner.It is so in our tongue, and it is notably the case in the German. Now there
By that time, indeed, he had sunk into a harsh and repellent silence on all topics. He went through the exhausting routine of farming with an iron-like endurance, watched with set lips the morning and afternoon trains leave the valley, and noted the growth of the pine tree with a burning heart. His only recreation was collecting time-tables, prospectuses of steamship companies, and what few books of travel he could afford. The only society he did not shun was that of itinerant peddlers or tramps, and occasionally a returned missionary on a lecture tour.
Nominative -- Mein gutER Freund, my good friend. Genitives -- MeinES GutEN FreundES, of my good friend.
beneficial to take it with a spoon than with a shovel.