[Help-sweater] re:Special discounts for all our customers!

From: Carrie Jolly
Subject: [Help-sweater] re:Special discounts for all our customers!
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:35:19 +0000

Dear,

With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line stores!

We understand your desire to access the highest quality medications and we offer the best medications at the very low prices.

Saving money when you buy medications online has never been easier!
Absolutely low prices! Perfect service! High level of security!

Click here and see a wide range of products to choose from:
http://www.morrore.hk

With best regards,
Dr Carrie Jolly
Reproductive Research Center