[Help-sweater] Re: lyricis

From: Hershel Milliken
Subject: [Help-sweater] Re: lyricis
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:54:36 +0100

instead of my jaw for a change.
rereading the thin file, while eating a number of stale and tasteless
The Book. There are no other books. All that men need to know is in
mode.
twisted a bit further. It looked as though even the stolid Captain was
human; he came on pretty strong with the myth stuff. Forget this for
He could eat them-and a dozen more-for breakfast, but there was no
And there was Floyd at the open door, brandishing an impressive
poison is over.
puddle. He rose up, angrier than ever, balled his fists and came on
enthusiasm we played two more numbers before I called a break.
Then discovered that this wasnt an enthusiastic enough greeting so