[Help-sweater] fwd:Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Kevin White
Subject: [Help-sweater] fwd:Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:17:34 -0120

Dear Customer.

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

Tired with your penis problems? Can't have such sex as you had a few years ago? Looking for effective and cheap solution?

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

Everything you need to recover your health you can find here:
http://fcqmkq.nogaqmmey.hk/?61128389

With best regards,
Dr Kevin White