[Help-sweater] THANKS TO THIS SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD MS OFFICE 2003 PRO $69

From: Angelica Starks
Subject: [Help-sweater] THANKS TO THIS SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD MS OFFICE 2003 PRO $69.95!
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:04:24 -0500

Dear customers and friends of DS Team,
Please let us represent our new special offer you can't afford to miss.
Announcing Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Edition. Office 2007 is available
for enterprise users from November 30, 2006. The end user version will be
available
in the beginning of 2007.
The 2007 Microsoft Office System, also known as Microsoft Office 2007,
is the most recent version of Microsoft's productivity suite.
Formerly known as Office 12 in the initial stages of its beta cycle,
it is scheduled to be made available to volume license customers on November
30, 2006,
with general availability following in early 2007.
Retail Price  $899.00
Our Price      $79.95
You save      $819.05
Find more about it: http://megatrustweb.net