[Help-sweater] fwd:Men's Health Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Sailliet Richmond
Subject: [Help-sweater] fwd:Men's Health Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:01:45 +0300

Dear Customer.

We want to present you our pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best International on-line pharmacy store'

Now there is no need to go to your doctor and take lots of prescriptions to buy medications that you need. Just visit LegalRxMedications pharmacy store and buy all meds instantly!

No difference where you are, they deliver worldwide!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

We recommend on-line drug store called LegalRxMedications store:
http://jmftal.nailpoverty.com/?42736752

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association