[Help-sweater] Today is the right day

From: Rosanna Faulkner
Subject: [Help-sweater] Today is the right day
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:07:09 -0060

We are so much glad to propose a new suggestion it’s necessary to accept. Here
is a highly worthy chance to makemoney without the risk of wasting them.
Without doubt, this is a solid deal.

We do have carefully tested note on the new blast on the market next day . We
expect  grand news gonna be brought to publicity on Tuesday, Nov 14, they will
make (M_B_W_C . PK) explode!! It’s a reason that (M_B_W_C .PK) is rapidly
climbing up but you have got little time to dig in and share the success. The
price gonna rise MADLY, attach yourself to it now while it’s on its lows and
become an ace.
Feature: Mobile Airwaves New (M_B_W_C . PK)
Currently: Around O.05
Projected: O.20
And remember, such an occasion may not go unnoticed for long.

Do not stay happy your old achievement; seize the chance to show what you can
do now! Once you decide to put in your money, you’ll realize that making
greenbucks with (M B W C) is so nice & easy job without need to feel worry
about it.