[Help-sweater] Same meds but much cheaper.

From: Thomas Chatterjee
Subject: [Help-sweater] Same meds but much cheaper.
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:13:55 -0120

Hello!

You can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now!

Cheapest prices and confidential purchase here:
http://jgrwib.aupfler.net/?09951810

And buy this meds online. Don't worry, we work all over the world and you'll get your order directly to your home. There are no difference Europe, Asia or America. We deliver instantly worldwide.

With best regards
Dr Thomas Chatterjee.