[Help-sweater] Re[1]:Hi:)))

From: Marina
Subject: [Help-sweater] Re[1]:Hi:)))
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:38:10 +0300

Good day!

Very seldom people are happy being lonely, so I decided to take my chance and
send you a letter. Once I've seen your
ad in the internet, but couldn't have the temerity of sending you my note,
especially without your interest in me……
But still you were in my mind... And now I am sending my letter to you.
I can say that I am quite happy with my life, but I am missing my one and only
special man. Loneliness is what I want
to get rid of.
If you are looking for a smiling face, sparkling eyes and heart full of love,
write me to
http://beonlylove.com/passionates

Have a good mood!

Marina