[Help-sweater] cahoots

From: Mary Parks
Subject: [Help-sweater] cahoots
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:14:06 +0400

Mars is encouraging you to keep on clearing the air and bringing those hidden issues to light, even though this may be difficult.
i took him outside immediately the first time he woke up, but after that he just wanted to play. The FBI needs to run a competent and thorough investigation and we need to make sure they don't try to cover for those in power.
I'll try to post them when I have a chance. But the point is that Dennis Hastert is toast. " That might've happened, but it hasn't come out yet. The leadership of the GOP is in shambles.
though not so much out of pain. It looks really bad for the Republicans.
But regardless, the hype about the movie seemed to be about how it was designed to to influence people to feel pro-Republican and anti-Democrat.
Every powerful person has their favorite perks of the job, and Mark Foley's was that he liked the endless stream of underage boys that he could hit on and do god-knows-what-else to. this morning he was more interested in chewing on my robe than his food, and when we got to work, he wanted to sit in my lap, only to chew on the zipper fold in my jeans.
i took him outside immediately the first time he woke up, but after that he just wanted to play. Not to mention there was a disclaimer at the beginning and end about it being a dramatization. Recently you may have been through a particularly frustrating patch, and hopefully problems should be getting easier at this stage. everyone at petsmart gushed over him. he only seems to want to do it in the grass.
i filled the whole place with fumes! com to get their information.
He dismissively shrugs off the reporter's incredulous question as to how he could simply forget reports from Rep. Your career opportunities continue to look good so work at this area of your life while you have the chance. so i call into the service manager.
They bundle everything up with neat little religious bow, and the Christian majority in this country eats it up.
he only seems to want to do it in the grass.
swimming and BBQ sounds like the perfect memorial day activities to me!
hhmmm interesting proceedure, for the most part i liked it.
then she started actually putting needles in the back and neck area. though not so much out of pain. Okay, not that last bit, but Foley is trying his best to make himself into the victim here.
so i mentioned it to her.
so i call into the service manager.
so i call into the service manager. hhmmm interesting proceedure, for the most part i liked it.
But the point is that Dennis Hastert is toast.