[Help-sweater] textbook

From: Nanny Mclean
Subject: [Help-sweater] textbook
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:38:19 -0000

And please, please go and see me over there.
But these milk producers, oh how they distract me. I'm here to say that life with kids, it's not perfect.
It was five years ago, now, that I worked less than a mile down the road. Really, if I had my druthers, I'd turn my boys over to Dena a couple of hours a day for adventurous storytime.
About feminism and food and raising boys and real kitchens.
I wish I could do oh, so much more of it. If you're reading this and you'd like to hire me, for a wedding or a birthday party or a fabulous gala, I won't charge a ginormous fee and I'll refrain from nickel-and-diming you. I say this because I have three of my own. You can't challenge yourself, you can't discover new options, you can't walk as if you meant it. I'm going to be part of something.
Larissa is hosting a state fair knit-along. There's something fantastically poetic about the movement that glows from my images, sometimes, that jumps out at me from the frame.
But these milk producers, oh how they distract me.
I was eager to get home, tired, hungry, and a little bit broke. Actually, her photos looked pretty cool and I knew my budget couldn't support going to the professional place I'd been checking out a few blocks away. A Mini Cooper would be nice. You can make a huge difference. Actually, her photos looked pretty cool and I knew my budget couldn't support going to the professional place I'd been checking out a few blocks away.
gilbert at weblogsinc. But I was working nearby and a colleague got her photos developed there - I thought, why not try?
I wish I could do oh, so much more of it.
My list, sparse at first, mushroomed out, filling my white space and then the yellow, the brown, the golden and the orange and blue, until every available spot was filled by things I'd love to do.
In short, I'm the perfect blogger.