[Help-sweater] vernacular

From: Ruth Farrell
Subject: [Help-sweater] vernacular
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:09:23 +0200

And a lot was expected of you as a player in New York. Stanger's wallet was found at the scene of the crash.
He's not one to brag and boast. I didn't ask him when he was leaving New York or anything like that.
Well, thanks to the efforts of a reader, you can now play that game with Alex Kuczynski's face.
Go ahead, send us anything.
Looks like The 'Toos has serious issues with some thick, black arm hair. Parviz Benhuri, escaped with a few burns.
She plans to remove a baby from the loving arms of his dirt-poor father, in one of the most desperate nations on earth.
She will work closely with a CosmoGIRL!
As a matter of fact, I had never flown with him.
I regretted for a moment having HD tv. I talked to him yesterday. Just in the normal conversation that I had with him frequently. Well, thanks to the efforts of a reader, you can now play that game with Alex Kuczynski's face.
And I believe her plane landed in between a half hour and an hour ago.
And obviously it's the biggest stage in the world. It's difficult time, Kevin. But we talked on the phone quite a bit.
Once we've consulted our Ouija boards, we'll get back to you.
So we didn't see each other all the time. I talked to him yesterday. It's difficult time, Kevin. I guess I had a little concern, like, you know, when he first told me I was like, why?
And can you say "chow box" in reference to historical figures?
Geez, can't you take a joke?
How did you learn of this today? And when I say that, if you were to meet him on the street, Larry, you would not know that he was a New York Yankee or a professional ballplayer. We played high school ball together and have remained close throughout our careers.
Your wonderfully twee borough is long gone.
And for those of you who keep mispronouncing Lidle's last name, just remember: rhymes with "suicidal.
We really appreciate it.