[Help-sweater] kW

From: Nettie Espinoza
Subject: [Help-sweater] kW
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:26:09 -0400

As a result, roast beef has taken a back seat to chicken.
Citrus zest gives the vinaigrette intensity, but lime zest can be bitter so it's left out.
Store-bought doesn't hold a candle to homemade. Firm cheeses like Cheddar tend to clump or turn grainy when added to hot liquid.
These cucumbers are perfect with fried chicken and outstanding on grilled hot dogs! Even beginners can do it in less than two minutes.
This makes it a "no-brainer" for stuffing with colorful vegetables.
This grilled bread salad will have you wishing it was summer year-round.
There aren't enough winter days in a lifetime to satisfy all the cravings a person can have for it.
Roast the lamb over a weekend, then use the extra for these tostadas during the week. A blend of Asian flavors and easy techniques puts plenty of flavor and color on the table. Finished with some peas, prosciutto and a little Parmesan, it's a quick little Italian masterpiece!
To cook them, you can roast them along with the squash.
So, I make sauteed apples. Roasting completely changes their flavor, making them sweet and "earthy-tasting. Pozole includes hominy-dried corn that's been soaked in slaked lime until its skin comes off, causing the kernels to swell.
What makes this tart special?
You probably have all the ingredients on hand, and whipping them up takes just about as long as mixing their boxed buddies. So, I make sauteed apples. Jam-packed with some of the season's great produce and laced with spinach pesto, it's got all the makings of a perfect meal. I also like 'em with duck, gingerbread, and even pancakes.
There aren't enough winter days in a lifetime to satisfy all the cravings a person can have for it.
Hominy is excellent in stews, and is sold in cans at your grocer.
Here's a tasty way to put them to good use.
This easy recipe shows off the king of spring vegetables.