[Help-sweater] leathery preceding

From: Lucas Fitzgerald
Subject: [Help-sweater] leathery preceding
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:39:39 +0900

Do you have any comment on this, either on the protest, but also on the Hungarian Prime Minister lying to his public ahead of an election about the budget?
CASEY: In terms of the situation in Darfur, I think we have been quite clear. I understand in terms of the situation on the ground that the Hungarian police have established security controls in a number of different locations around Budapest.
And we stand with you, President Bush, and the people of America, in your fight against terror. And this, I would say, is the one important issue that we're facing. Officials are saying that the move is justified because the U.
He says it would raise doubts about the moral basis for the U.
And again, those public commitments are to restore democracy as quickly as possible. We want to see a resolution of this.
Wouldn't the appropriate step be not the restoration of civilian rule, but the restoration of the Thaksin government? CASEY: In terms of six-party talks? CASEY: Look, at this point I'm not offering any specific prescriptions on this.
And as for other sanctions you have mentioned by the United States, these are being done in line with the U.
What's the incentive to get them back to the table?
Certainly, what we are doing is talking to all different political actors in Thailand.
may have had with either the Thai Government or the Prime Minister's government or the coup leaders?
And that is something that is important not only for the international community but for the Iraqi people to have accountability for those who committed crimes during the previous regime. We have made a formal legal finding, which is not only legal but proper and appropriate that the actions that have gone on in Darfur are genocide.
law to be able to grant Iranian citizens visas to come to the U.
President, North Korea has refused to engage in the six-party talks for nearly a year.
But again, our view of it is that this was done in accordance with the law and we do want to see this process move forward. CASEY: Well, we believe that the Tribunal has been set up in accordance with not only Iraqi law but international laws. That action has led some human rights groups to suggest it is unwarranted meddling in the judicial affairs of Iraq by the Iraqi Government and does not speak well of the separation of powers there.
So this is my answer. But again, our view of it is that this was done in accordance with the law and we do want to see this process move forward. And we stand with you, President Bush, and the people of America, in your fight against terror.
CASEY: Well, I don't have anything to say specifically on his speech because, again, I haven't seen it.