[Help-sweater] aide simplistic

From: Gil Manning
Subject: [Help-sweater] aide simplistic
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:35:13 +0200

According to Fal Sivas, I replied, there can be no question aboutthat. Imust discover if there were anyone on board.
It was circular and evidently occupied the entire area and evidentlythe highest level of a tower.
Even the silence seems fraught with suppressed sound. It was circular and evidently occupied the entire area and evidentlythe highest level of a tower. The future doesnt look any too bright, I admitted. Where could I hope to find her in the illimitablereaches of space?
I have a feeling that it is not deserted now, said Jat Or.
After this he playedwith it, pawing it around.
I dont know, I replied, but I feel hands upon me and the warmth ofbodies around me.
I am afraid so, I said, but we have come for that purposeand that purpose alone.
I do not understand why anyone should want to go toThuria; but I am content to go, if you go. I am sure that you are right, Zanda, I said. It is strange, remarked Jat Or, that no one has challenged us orpaid any attention to our presence. Where could I hope to find her in the illimitablereaches of space? It never quite succeeded, however, asmy cell-mate always withdrew his finger in time.
Your mechanical brain is functioning better than ours, he replied.
For want of a better word, I may describe the figure that I saw as thatof a man; but what a man! I shouted in tones that could have been heard anywhere uponthat side of the castle.
Jat Or and I will take care of the fighting.
The upper mouth was round, with slightly protruding lips controlled bya sphincter-like muscle. Against my will, you insisted uponmaking me a free woman, she reminded me. Now I shall act as a freewoman and not as a slave.
There must be someonein that castle, and I am going to have a look inside it.
I shouted in tones that could have been heard anywhere uponthat side of the castle.
No, I do not mean that, he said; I mean that as far as everreturning to Barsoom.
As she left the control room, Jat Ors eyes followed her. The moment that Jat Or cameaboard, I directed the brain to head for Thuria at full speed. A world thatno earthman nor any Barsoomian had ever visited. Hereturned immediately with a jar of water and a bowl of food which heset on the bench beside me. How in the name of our first ancestor are we going to catchher?