[Help-sweater] shopper ruse

From: Monty Delacruz
Subject: [Help-sweater] shopper ruse
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:54:54 +0200

It must be that he was getting tofeel too sure of her.
I might turn over to Washington, but I dont knowwhether well save any time by going over there.
All right, he said, looking at her weakly and yieldingly.
Oh, thats all right, too, answered Clyde; but you didnt likeme as well as you do him, either. Id like to knowwhat you meant by all that you said, anyhow.
What about you and that Lucille Nickolas? What right have they got to gowhere they cant be seen?
And I wish you wouldnt say that tome, either. Hortense merely clicked impatiently andindignantly with her tongue. A personcan never tell you anything or expect you to believe it. Youneednt say you didnt, because I saw you.
And at each succeeding cornerseveral precious moments were lost as the cross-traffic went by.
Her arms and legs were graceful and active.
And at each succeeding cornerseveral precious moments were lost as the cross-traffic went by.
Yet, as a contrast to her sister, Myra, what arelief.
He noted,too, that Laura Sipes skirts had been worked above her knees.
Shebegan to whimper on the instant and wave her hands up and down.
I might turn over to Washington, but I dont knowwhether well save any time by going over there. And Clyde, thrilled from head to toe by this latest phase of herartistry, agreed that he would. Outside, some odd and confusing incidents had already occurred.
Instantly they all rushed toward the child, who had been thrownunder and passed over by the wheels.
Im not giving you themoney to get something for it. Truesdale, her homely but usefulhousekeeper, she ordered lamb.
I know what youregoing to say now, he went on disappointedly.
I see a guy cominacrost dere now an I doughno wedder hes a cop or not. Christ, we gotta git outa here, I tellya.
Oh, no, of course not, he replied cynically and bitterly. A full minute passed before he was signaled to go forward. He would appear and greet herin due order.
Knowing that he preferred leg of lamb above many other things,after due word with Mrs.
Andnow, not only Sparser but Higby, and this in spite of Clyde, beganto show Hortense attention.
But that wasnt to be right away, either, was it?
Andaccordingly they stood about, exclaiming Oh, gee, hurry, cantyou? For the car was rushed along the road at break-neck speed.
For already they were worrying as tothe probability of their reaching the hotel in time. Well, I wasnt flirting with him just the same and I dont carewhat you say.