[Help-sweater] launder

From: Olivia Weaver
Subject: [Help-sweater] launder
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 01:07:00 +0300

I speak the truth, chattered the little monkey. Try not my patiencetoo far or you shall indeed know the feel of the sacredknife.
Defile not the temple of the Flaming God or youshall know his wrath.
With Cadj were a number of the lesser priests, and Oah andher priestesses.
Just amoment more and I think we can make it unseen.
But their force is divided, Tarzan reminded him. But where shall we go if we leave the Valley of the Palaceof Diamonds?
I am Cadj, High Priest of the Flaming God, and this ishis temple. Kraski, being of a highly nervous temperament, atebut little, but he showed no signs of fear.
Have a care, Cadj, warned one of the older priests.
Look,he said, the terrace and the gardens are filled withBolgani.
Wait a moment, he said, until the rest of the Gomanganicome.
These fellows stolethe ivory themselves, and killed a lot of people, probably,to do it.
We must watchcarefully against a surprise. Once again have you gone too far, Cadj, she criedbitterly. Even so, it is sufficient to account for us, replied theold man. The restof us will bring up the rear and hold the Bolgani off incase they attack us. Even so, it is sufficient to account for us, replied theold man.
Defile not the temple of the Flaming God or youshall know his wrath.
Kraski rose and grasped Flora by the arm.