[Help-sweater] mature

From: Cecil Holt
Subject: [Help-sweater] mature
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:56:23 +0200

Neither her father normy Dad can see that.
Here the cowboys met the leaderspartners.
Slyter looked apprehensively at Sterl, and threw up his hands.
The sorrelcame up with a snort and swam powerfully across.
This is the thirdtime youve snubbed me so far today.
She drew back to gaze up with wondering eyes and flaming face. He replied that hed go on with Woolcott andHathaway. Sterl took advantage of the moment to tell her so.
And on this trek inparticular, Im going to emulate your black men.
Boss, I caint give any reason for Ormistons angle, except hes a meancuss.
Wal, thets turrible, drawled Red in a voice which wouldhave angered anyone.
I ask you to help me to that extent,returned the leader, with patient persuasion. This line marks the road were on, and which we can trekfairly well. Our boss wants us in on theconference over there.
Darkness descended and the cook pounded akettle to call all to supper. Cowboy, youd gone to hell long ago but for me. Ill tell Slyter, an then talk to Leslie abit.
Im sorry, pard, replied Sterl, stifling a laugh.
Eric Dannfeared to take the great trek into the unknown. But this purple land we aretrekking into.
Suits me fine, Miss Dann, replied Sterl curtly.
Members of Slyters groupwere always too hungry to mind the sameness of fare.
He might be a gentleman like our rattler, who wontstrike unless you step on him.
Les, I been huntin you all over this heah dog-gone camp, said Red,with a gallant bow.