[Help-sweater] bail deacon

From: Cyrus Delacruz
Subject: [Help-sweater] bail deacon
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:14:55 -0300

Missie look-see watch, say twelve minutes aftah eight plitty muchee timebootleggah come.
Thats a nasty scratch on your forehead, Martino, the fortune-tellercried.
All of which is veryinteresting, the fortune-teller said coldly. Van Horn, Martino and Jaynesfollowed promptly. Miss Dixon said you wantedto see me, she remarked to Chan.
Also I have your help, Chan reminded him.
He gave the fortune-teller an unfriendly look. She was a remarkablegirl, aflame with life. He paused, and glanced at the fortune-teller. Failing that, youve gone about secretly warning the women against me.
And if you find anything thatlooks like money, in heavens name let me know about it at once. I remarked on the hour and said I was sorry, butI had to go along. The footprints under the windowcould have been made by only one pair of shoes in Honolulu. Pause a moment while I introduce to you all people inthis room. Jessop being in the distantkitchen, Jimmy Bradshaw went to the door. Oh, dont get too cocky over that alibi of yours, Martino cried.
Then he shrugged his shoulders, and stood up.
I remarked on the hour and said I was sorry, butI had to go along.
Kindly search this gentleman, he directed. For a moment only, he replied, and left the room.
Also, I have a custom to discover facts which some people want to hide. I say plitty muchee time dinnah gets on table. The bell rang, and Charlie himself went to the door. Of course, nodded the actress, and speaking of repose, I hope youllsearch my room first.
The actor looked back at him with a cool level stare.
I came in my stage costume, as I told you.
His face was deathly pale, but his eyesdid not falter.
He gave Charlie a quick penetrating glance.
Thisweek, you see, I happen to be playing the role of a French ambassador. The footprints under the windowcould have been made by only one pair of shoes in Honolulu.
Loaf on a palm-fringed shore and forgetyour troubles.
Fyfe dropped into a chair and covered his face with his hands. Charlie was struck by the look that came into the actors eyes.
I perceive that when Ipointed out to you the matter of the watch, I was merely wasting mybreath. Gravely he went through that somewhat lengthy ceremony. Even though he came of a nocturnal race, thenight was beginning to wear on him. I ask that you remain on scenea brief time. Just how simple, according to your story?
Dizzy feeling causes my head to circulate.