[Help-sweater] contain

From: Gloria Cotton
Subject: [Help-sweater] contain
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:00:25 +0200

A dinky little train wandered in, and they found a seat together in oneof its two cars.
Yet hidden in his scant luggageis one pretty new pistol completely loaded.
Eden closed the door and sank into a chair.
Going to rent a horse and take a long ride upinto Lonely Canyon. Ah Kim emerged from around the side of the house.
I dont believe the death ofLouie means a thing to him.
Youre the one who wanted to watch and wait, he remindedthe detective.
A rathermemorable visit, this one of yours, she said slowly. Encourage them off the ranch at earliestpossible moment.
And the parched ground shall become a pool, andthe thirsty land springs of water.
Shortly after his lights were on, Ah Kim appeared at the door. Well, it was pretty important to Louie, I guess, said Eden.
I make simple arrangement to rent chock-geeshort while. It wouldnt have been so lonely if you could havecome along. Girls fed up on those society orgies, isnt she? Oh, I envy you, coming here for thefirst time. One by one he recalled the queer things that hadhappened since he came to the ranch. Holley and Eden looked at each other with keen enjoyment.
And the desert shall rejoiceand blossom as the rose. You cant get away with that stuff round here. At that, I must admit Im pretty curiousmyself.
If we dont thathorse of yours is going to eat too much Bermuda grass.
They stepped aside as an automobile swung by them and entered Maddensyard.
Gamble in the bath that lay betweenhis apartment and that occupied by the professor.
Poah old Ah Kims fingah prints on knife, hey, boss? I dont know that I could put the feeling into words. Maybe you have seen such place round here?
For a moment Chans free hand rested on his waist and the undigestibleburden that still lay there.
I tell you, these dunes and canyons haveseen more movies than Will Hays.
I am loafing idle inside door close by andhear it all.
He led the waythrough the bright living-room, past Mr. Holley and Eden looked at each other with keen enjoyment.
I mean the murder of poor Louie Wong, the woman answered.
All mighty mysterious to me, the constable admitted again. But there the similarity betweenyou and the dodo will stop abruptly.
I know too many people now, responded Madden grimly.